Sunday 27 January 2013

For a good 12 months, or maybe getting on for 18, I have promised myself that I am going to clean out my garage and transform it into some sort of fantastical, shabby-chic, eclectic and aladdin's cave-like showroom cliche that will be discovered by interior fashioniostas and become as famous (or more)as Quiggins in Liverpool.Eager shoppers, designers, filmcrews and magazine editors like Michelle Ogundehin will clamour to get through the cobwebs and discover the gems I've been collecting forever. Yes, dream on Rachel. Anyway, I shall endeavour to tidy it, arrange it and create something interseting over the next few months. Watch this space. Some pics of what it looks like right now to follow. Each month it must improve, you'll see....!!?x


























No comments:

Post a Comment