Wednesday 4 May 2011

TRADMODGLAM interiors and lifestyle



Welcome to my blog! In these diary entries you will find my interior design ideas, lifestyle chat, recipes, shopping finds and general feelgood images and information. I will share some of my own textiles and ceramic designs; what inspires me; what I'm making; my ideas; what I'm buying and what I would like to buy!

I have such a strong passion for making my surroundings reflect myself and my family that I feel I want to share my ideas and inspire you to reflect yourself in your home, dress and general lifestyle. I live and breathe interiors and art; design and architecture. I have been an artist for many years and I am a graduate in 3D design. I am currently working in fashion, which keeps the creative juices flowing!



I'm going to introduce you to a few corners of my world and I'll talk you through the images in this entry in my future blogs. More to follow! I hope you're moved to comment on my ensuing thoughts, snapshots and nuggets of my life.







No comments:

Post a Comment