Wednesday 1 June 2011

Hello folk and folkesses.
I'm constantly inspired to create new things and push them forward as the next big find . Ever felt like that?!
It's the easiest thing in the world to sit and daydream and be creative and sketch and hatch plans, but the hardest thing to get off one's proverbial behind and do something about it. I really need to get this done - this idea of mine that I haven't really broached yet and I'll keep you posted about what it is.





In the meantime, let me know what you think of clothing for furniture, walls and spaces. This was an idea I had at university and ran with during my final year.....

I don't think anyone really 'got it' at the time. But what's not to get? We dress our beds with blankets and quilts; we decorate our chairs with throws and cushions, but there's never a different approach is there? I like the idea of custom made pieces, draped and lavishly adorning your favourite furniture or pieces of wall! How unnecessarily decadant is that?

Ciao for now. x

No comments:

Post a Comment